(NIPS) – Gasoila Pipe Thread Sealant
Gasoila® E-Seal Thread Sealant
Soft-Set with PTFE
- Non-hardening, non-toxic, opaque, dark green paste designed specifically for ethanol blended gasoline including E10 and E85 (for 100% ethanol or 100% methanol applications – use Gasoila 100).
- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, fuel lines and couplings.
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminium, black pipe, tin and galvanized pipe.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline, ethanol blended gasoline such as E10 and E85, petroleum solvents, kerosene diesel oil, BioDiesel propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids and steam.
- NOT for use on oxygen.
- Temperature Range: -100ºF to 800ºF (-74ºC to 318ºC).
- Pressure Range: Up to 10,000 psi when sealing liquids and up to 3,000 psi with gases.
- UL Classified.
- For use on NPT Threads.
Sealant Reference Guide